Sunday, June 27, 2010

.. WuLiao~ ..

3 daYs without internet!!!
FATMOU!!!







My dad request for upgrade from streamxy
upgrade the modem or something.. not very sure
and they are so smart that they cut my line before they even come and do the upgrading stuff
x.x
so, we are left with no internet connection at all


Life without the internet was a mess
get sooo bored soooo dont know what to do
sooooo annoyed soooo irritating
sooo not used to it

Cant update my facebook
cant update my blog
cant update my ipsy attendance
cant comment on picture
cant sign in msn
aaarrrrgh!!!!!!! o0o

This few days I went to starbucks for my online session =.=
currently at Oldtown kopi tiam x.x
i felt that i betrayed Starbucks... TT

hahahahahha..
tml i can on9 liao la! one more day to go~

haihzz... human nowadays are sooo preoccupied with the net..
owww~ without the net, bored to death!

No comments: