Monday, June 14, 2010

.. Stages in Life ..

Let me introduce my nephew~ Hector..





Cute and adorable rite? =)


Alamak~
suddenly i felt so old ler..
he call me auntie Dw.. T.T
I'm only 21 years old and someOne called me auntie..

=.=

hahaha.. everything felt so funny..
older liao
need to grow up liao

he is one hyper child
jump here and there never run out of energy
if u play hide and seek with him, u will faint first =.=

he'll be leaving for Sydney tml and coming back two weeks after that
erm, I'll miss him..... I guess.. XD


Having a little kid in your house really lightened up the mood
everyone is happy and entertained
but at the same time tired lo
he is too hyper that you need much energy to settle him down

I am not a fan of small kids or babies
they are cute and adorable, but only at certain time.. for a certain period..
when they cry, the nitemare comes.. x.x
i can't stand children crying infront of me
especially when they are soooo naughty
hahha.. i know small kids are naughty! =P


Do you want a kid in the future? =)

No comments: