Wednesday, June 23, 2010

.. Opportunity~ ..

"Work with me for two years, and i will give you three years scholarship for UK"





Interesting offer isn't it? =)


My uncle came from Singpore for business meeting with daddy
as usual, when he came he will talk about lots of business-related stuff

Last time I used to disagree with his business tactics
but I realized that i was too naive at that time.. knew nothing about business

He is a very knowledgeable person
know lots of stuff.. explore lots of places
met lots of people
very experienced people


Okay, he gave me this offer..
i work for him, as in work for the family.. for 2 years
and he will sponsor me to UK for my master.. for 3 years
lolzzz... good offer huh?


I'll be graduation in 1 mth time
and i'll be unemployed .. x.x


Planned to get an intership somewhere
but I know it will be difficult as I dont have local citizenship
the easiest way will be working under my dad
Pacific Graniti~ XD

They have this expectation that I will run the business in the future
preparing the path for me
convince me to join the company
hmm... actually i have no interest in business
my passion is in forensic and criminology
but i doubt if it could be my carreer
haihzz


I am proud of the company
Hey! they r the one who supply marble and granite to PAVILION!
pavilion is our baby! XD
we earn reputation through this project- credit to my uncle for successfully win the tender

It would be great to be a part of the company
I know that i will learn alot
hmm.. let's see how
for the time being i wana earn money! XD


What's ur future? any planning? any offer? any opportunity?

No comments: