Thursday, June 17, 2010

.. Clock is ticking ..

the time now is 2122~





the clock will never stop ticking
tick tock tick tock~

every hour every minute every second
it is counting down to something
to a thing that we are going to experience

human are greedy, 24 hours are not sufficient for us
we always ask for another 12 hours
especially when we are doing assignment, or burning midnite oil for exam
the time will never be enough for us


all this while I am not very good in managing my time
i always late for class, late for meeting, late for appointment, late for everything in my life
bad time management

in my 3 years of Uni live, i've been trying to improve my time management
but, hohohohoho... doesnt seems to make any effect XD
not enough effort gua.. lolzzzz

lately i've been sleeping at 4/5 oclock... =.=
very early hor.. and that's where i got myself another nickname, the vampire
hahhaa.. but there are lots of ppl in my group!
u know who you are people! XD

sleeping in that freaking late hour, makes me feel soooo tired the whole day
完全没有精神 zzzzz~


clock is ticking~
time never waits for people.......

trying my best to change my bad habit.. aww~ tat's sooo difficult... x.x


how about you? do you think u managed your time well?

No comments: