Monday, June 28, 2010

.. I love U~ ..

My Espresso Frapp with chocolate chip~
a new flavor by Starbucks


photo credited to: yv


Not too long ago i just discovered that you can request for double shot of espresso for your frappuccino
and of course, as a coffee lover i was really excited la!
since it's free of charge XD

According to the barista, there will be two shots of espresso produced whenever you brew the coffee bean
one shot will be served for the customer, and the other one will end up in the sink
so, this barista (one-U branch) is good enough to offer me another shot and explain to me the detail ^^
good service!!
that is why i love Starbucks~

But not all branches actually give the same offer.. =.=
i went to pavilion branch the day before yesterday
i asked for another shot of espresso, and that guy charge me extra 1.80 for the shot!

*Shocked!

I asked him, and he gave me this explanation
"according to the 'rules', only tall mocha bla bla bla can get extra shot for free.. no 'rules' indicate that customer can get free shot for other beverage.. we r actually in dilemma also.. i'm so sorry, i can refund for you if you don't mind"

I am very kind-hearted to tell him
"it's ok~ it's very troublesome for the refund.. at least i know next time i should ask first"

hahhahahaa
he keep saying sorry to me~ XD

我是好人! =P


so so, next time u can request for another shot of espresso if u want
but, make sure to ask if they charge you extra for that shot k?


we love Starbucks don't we?! XD
*luv~

No comments: