Saturday, June 19, 2010

.. My statement for Thesis~ ..

I love my thesissssss....... yes i do...


我真很爱我的thesis
hahahahahaha.......




yes~ did u see the 300?
i recruited 300 participants for my experiment..
but of course because of my lazyness.. skip the pilot test, i need to pay the price..


i was so busy with my experiment preparation last few days
so anxious and sooo nervous
this is the first time i conduct my own experiment
i want it to be 'perfect'
haihz.. but at the end, it doesnt turn up to be what i expected
it's ok learning ma~


i really wana thanx to all the people who helped me so much in this experiment

thank to...
mummy, for folding the 600 papersss
daddy, for supporting me financially.. pay for the photocopied materials
jinnie, for taking her time to be my RA
yuPei, for being my RA from 10-4 oclock today.. and she starve for few hours.. (pat pat~)
ahHo, for willing to wake up so damn early jz to come and help me
tienSeng, for being a gentlemen willing to exchange room with me
kim, jenny, xiang en, shirley, beatrice... and all my frens who came to support..

awwwww~ thanx to u guys... =)

n i hate...
people who spam my email and send me tons of sms to say "i want to cancle sign up"
makes me crazy nia u ppl..





this is my table.. full of papersssss...





8.3~ my lovely venue
initially, i booked 8.4.. but the stupid projector is not working
so i shift to 8.3 and i love this room alot.. XD





this is the mysterious envelope~
whoever came to the experiment will know wad it is.. =)





this is the freakin annoying attendance!
hate it so much!




hahhaa~ i am the experimenter!!! =P



i learnt alot from this experiment
bcz of this, i love my topic even more
makes me have the motivation to improve on my design and procedure

and i also learn to talk infront to so many people.. erm, in fact is 25 only la..
hahahhaa...

k k k..
anyway, thanx to all.. =)


thesis 2 report due in one month time~

No comments: