Sunday, August 1, 2010

.. gooD nitE ppl ..

Last Thursday helped someone packed and moved her stuff
hahaha.. and due to the hard work someone treated me dinner
at sushi zanmai~ her fav wor.. XD




Sushi zanmai~ anyOne? =)





while queuing~
everytime i passby sure got lots of ppl queuing
we waited for 10 mins i think.. not too long la...





we ordered quite a lot of stuff
toro~ my BEEF rice~ the cold mee~ and mini steamboat~ lolzz
YummY~ luv the beef~ hahaha...


after dinner, we were supposed to go to delicious for the tiramisu
but.... when we reached there, no more tiramisu! sold out!
someone reserved the last tiramisu! ='(

sad-nya~
but i dun wana leave jz like tat
i wana eat tiramisu! and we headed to Starbucks for one..
kinda wierd rite? tiramisu at starbucks? XD





my second home i think~
hahaha.. luv starbucks muchy





but let me tell u hor~
it's better to jz drink coffee at Starbucks
not to say tat it's taste awful, but.. jz didnt meet my expectation
ima tiramisu lover.. this cup of tiramisu jz didnt satisfy me
wuuuu~ carve for delicious's tiramisu~ ='(
anyOne? let's go?





see her awful expression!
it's either the tiramisu tasted really bad... or.... dun wana take pic wid me..
which one??!?!?!?! XD


thanx for the dinner~ =)

No comments: