Friday, August 27, 2010

.. Attraction ..

the law of attraction....

i picture myself at Taiwan embassy settling my visa
there is an ahPek, talking to me and asking me why do i need express permit
and my dad talk to him and feh shui a bit and he provide me with visa at the end of the day
paying an extra 50% of visa fee.....

i picture myself rushing to LCCA to settle my air ticket
looking for the Indian man who promised me to only collect administration fee, no need to buy a brand new air ticket
i found the man, and we negotiate about the fee which is not too expensive.. still affordable
which means air tix aso settled

the best scenario is there is a flight at 535 pm tml
and i manage to get the visa done on time
and the indian man is there and able to fix the air ticket for me with reasonable charges

the second best scenarios will be taking a flight on Saturday 10am
worst comes to worst, if the charges is too expensive, i'll buy Sunday 535pm tix to Taiwan
and if nothing works.... i gonna say byE to Taiwan...


so, by applying the law of attraction
i want the best scenario to happen when i wake up in the morning later
i will get the visa done, find the Indian man and settle the air tix, and fly to Taiwan with the fastest flight available......

Yes! i'll make it happen!

No comments: