Monday, August 16, 2010

.. new born babY ..

11/08/2010
brought home my baby Nikon~ ^^
after waited and waited and waited for so long~
awwwww~ luv luv




it's D90! ^^
with 18-105 lens... at last i chose this lens not 18-200
regret? nope.. XD
enjoying every bits of it





still learning~
shutter speed? aperture? exposure?
BKT? bak kut teh? haha.. it's bracketing actually
awwww~ my precious.. =P

thankiew daddy for sponsoring! XD
but in return i got do some stuff for him.. hehehe

initially i was eying for canon 450D
then i shift my attention towards 550D cz 450D stop production d
comparing D90 and 550D
at the end i chose D90
XD

was quite silly that i compared both model
cz both are from different range x.x
noob ma..
at least now i got a bit bit of knowledge liao
thanxk to the job.. thanx to Shirley aka siao po.. XD


now that i have the basic equipment for photography,
gotta explore it to the max..
then eye for lenses.. =)


Share my 'masterpiece' from my baby (gonna name her..lemmie think)



my Nooka, Omnia, and Nikon~ =)





chopstick and sauce platter.. O.o
si fu said that it's funny that i focused in between the chopsticks
XD




my leng zai didi!
luv this pic alot... tat girl at the back kap zai ar? XD





marble or granite anyOne?
wana renovate the house? find me! =P




ME and baby~



I am one of the lucky people that get to have one DSLR of my own
really appreciate it very much
thankx dad~

No comments: