Monday, August 2, 2010

.. Just be with ME ..

sometimes, most of the times, or maybe all of the time..
we always hear people saying.. "you don't understand me"
i used to say the same thing too....

you don't understand me
you don't know what i need
you don't know what i want

but,
do you even know what you yourself want?
do you even understand yourself?







my answer to that question is.... NO

i have to admit that i don't understand myself very well
sometimes i need someone who understand me to tell me who i am
that's why i am in the process of exploring myself
knowing myself a little bit more

i come to this point of realization that i don't really need people to understand me
why must others understand me when i myself do not understand myself well
who are they to tell me who am i?

i felt that i don't have the responsibility or obligation to explain anything to anybody
i don't really care if you misunderstand or what
i don't give a damn if you wana think that i am a shyt or what

i cant make everybody happy
and if i make you upset in anyway and you want to talk something negative about me
just be it.. say anything you want to say
it's not under my control
and i dont need to give any detailed explanation to anybody

i state myself clear at the first time
i tell you my point of view.. my argument
but if that doesn't satisfy you, stop asking and live with it

so my conclusion is that
you don't have to understand me....
you don't even have to try that hard...
sometimes.. all i need is just you by my side...

i need nothing more...


just be with me...

No comments: