Friday, August 6, 2010

.. clear Mind ..

look at this!!!!
it's the SPSS INPUT and OUTPUT!





look at how scary it is! X.x


days and nite
i've been searching for the method to analyze my result
logistic regression? hierarchical loglinear? discriminant analysis?
so confused with all the stat test for categorical data
and sadly John didnt reply my email

enuf of the stress? NO!
tien seng told me we need to run for normality test
checking for the skewness and kurtosis... wtf?
wad alien language is that? check for normal distribution?
omgbbq~ i know i have extra stuff to stress about

few days back
i was trying and trying.. running the test
all various test.. any test that i can find
flip the book... check on9
finding stuff that can help me understand what the heck is happening

but all the effort returned with nothing but more stress and stress
somehow i could find anything helpful
and thing just doesnt make any sense to me
every book, every website seems like speaking alien language that i dont understand
stoned.. stressed.. confused.. depressed...
seriously...

and i skipped result part
start with my discussion.. writing on my weaknesses and future recommendation
but the thing is... the result keep haunting me
it's like i couldnt continue with discussion if i didnt finish my result part

crapp~

jz now i tried again
running my test one by one
starting from main effect using chi-square
then interaction effect using both loglinear and logistic regression
somehow i figure out something
somehow i understand what i am doing

i got significant result for my main effect and non sig. for interaction effect
wooo~ i got the aha moment

checked the webbie on how to interpret
and somehow i understand the alien language!
figured out few things
now is the problem of running a normality test
hmm.. categorical variables are really pain in da ass... x.x


after whole day being outside
my mind become a little bit clearer
having to escape from thesis for that 6-7 hours
everything seems a little better

i guess i was too stressed out with things happening around me
+
with the lack of sleeep
=
brain damage + mental blockage + cognitive impairment


okay~
since i've figure out my stat
imma ready to start off my result part
and i need sleep now

tml will be a better daY~
i luv my thesis.. i really mean it

No comments: