Saturday, July 31, 2010

.. starY starY weeK~ ..

Starbucks week~
this week i've been to Starbucks for 3-4 times.. O.o




my lovely espresso frapp~
luv the size of the beverage.. aww~ XL
i ordered for grande~ but that guy was nice enuf to gimie extra
weee~ luv bangsar outlet.. =P



and of cz we were not there to sit down and have fun
we were actually doing our thesis~
duno y i jz dun feel like doin it at home
so i asked them out to do
different environment maybe can come out with something
more productive i guess




it was quite productive for me~
managed to finish off intro and method part~ and there goes my draft
enjoy my espresso~ my thesis~ the environment~ the my companion





Yupei with her thesis look~
hahahhaa~ very concentrate i think.. XD




pey doing her data entry~
hallo kitty comp.. XD




farny ming song~
keep on let us bully... hehehhee
he was doing his own stuff aso de..





oww~ someone wana be mysterious
dun wana let me take her photo
this is soo bad~ nvr mind
reading hypnosis book~ i wonder if her eyes were closed like the one on the cover page
hahahha~ no need to be shy wan! since when u bcum camera shy? XD





ow~ and yea~ finally... ME! ^^
i did my stuff aso k~
focus~ concentrate~ hehehee






like this pic~ =)


i think ima gonna visit Starbucks soon~
after one and a half days off from thesis, i need to get back to it
analyze my result and write up for discussion part

aww~ makes me headache when i think about thesis
i love it~ yet i hate it too.. hen mao dun hor~ x.x

No comments: