Monday, August 16, 2010

.. from hell to heaven ..

12/08/2010
The day i submit my thesis
The day i break the bond with Help uni
The day i Graduate!




after a month of struggle
after all the hard work
finally.......





lineup mode, suspect positioning, and exposure duration on identification accuracy in sequential lineup.
wahhhh~ what a long title.... but tat's my baby! =)





Me and my baby twins~
430pm~ waiting for the moment




my thesis companion~
weeeee~ we chat everynite every 'morning'
we told each other that we are hungry
but at the end, i am the one who cooked maggie
and she is the one who drank coke to keep herself alert
we asked each other about the progress
hahahaha..





the pey and pei~
hahaha..





the moment!!!
5pm sharp we went to psychology department, level 5
infront of the assignment box~
awwwwww~

so nervous!





wee~ PSY313!



thanx for all the people that supported me all the way
thanx to Ms.Winnee for giving me all the guidance
thanx to Dr.Goh for being my co-marker
thanx to yuPei for being my thesis companion
thanx to Jinnie, Mel, tina, and Coral for checking my grammar
thanx to Tien seng for answering my silly questions
thanx to people who keep me accompany~ =)

so glad that it's done
not been sleeping well for the past few weeks
everyday sleep at 6am wake up at 1 pm.. then continue thinkin about thesis
cant stop thinkin and worrying about it
but now it's over

now it's freedom
now it's MERDEKA~ =)


ima really free now... ^^

No comments: