Tuesday, August 17, 2010

.. 雨过天晴? ..

todaY is quite an emo day for me
everything doesn't seem to work out well
i don't know.. i just dont like todaY





晴天娃娃
that's wad ppl call it
i hang it on my cupboard


all of sudden i don't know how to continue with the post
no idea what to write.....

i have doubts
there are things that i could not figure out
things that i wanted to know the truth behind
but too afraid to find out what it is

did it exist?
or it's merely my illusion?

was it real?
or it's just another sad things that will happen in my life?

i guess i shouldn't have any expectation in the first place
i should know that i don't have the right to have any expectation


just wake me up...
slap me on the face and i'll wake up




btw,
i am disappointed with some people
disappointed with the decision made
never ever i thought that i would happened
seriously disappointed....

No comments: