Friday, October 1, 2010

.. 流浪 ..

travel addict? O.o

i've been travelling here and there since the day i finished my last paper in HELP Uni
can't settle down my mood after getting used to this kind of life
no restriction, freedom is all i have while i'm travelling
do wad i wana do, say wad i wana say
it's all about m3

and of cz with the right people to go with, things gets even better
great companion, great places, great timing = perfect getaway
what more can you ask?


FROM


16/07/10
a one day trip to Sepang and Seremban
with my HSO gang - Shirley, Kim, Bea, HuiXin, Jenny, and XiangEn


a very nice and relaxing place



u can see how much we enjoy that place~
this trip marks the start of my journey.. a journey which takes me one step further to my freedom




19/07/10
one day trip to Melaka
with Shirley, Yupei, ahHo, MingSong + Shirley's fren



eat eat and eat... but the food there was kinda disappointing except for the rice ball



happY~ =)



18-19/08/10
a 2 days 1 night trip to ipoh
with yupei, celest, Mingsong, and his friend
we were there to celebrate yupei's bdae

gunung lang~ not too bad..



luv this shot~ =)



29/08-05/09/10
one week trip to Taiwan
with siaoPo Shirley


this is our trip... =)



thanx for being such a great companion to m3...
it's really a memorable trip.. for both of us...


8-13/09/10
6 days 5 nites trip to HongKong + Macau + ShenZhen
with my parents, grandparents, and auntiesss unclesss (24 ppl in total)


this place looks familiar to u? =)



my family~



18/09/10
one day trip to Genting


as i've promised someone i need to be there...



roller coaster again? =)




21-26/09/10
6 days 5 nites trip to Ipoh
my last stop.... Ipoh






as much as i hate to stop, i have to
my current mood is like... there is no other places that i wana go except for UK
trying to bring myself dw.. settle dw plz.. x.x
gotta start working soon...
cant be sitting dw and do nothing at home
i felt useless this way

anyway, thanx to those that have been accompanying me around the places
i enjoy every bits... =)

No comments: