Thursday, September 30, 2010

.. Puzzle pieces ..

i love puzzle~ =)






i love puzzle since young
enjoy putting each pieces together as well as the satisfaction of completing the whole puzzle

it's a challenge for me
luv those with 500-1000 pcs
my next aim is to complete a puzzle with more than 1000 pcs
hehehehehe

i got that puzzle when i went to Taiwan
love the picture, but sadly it's not original
the quality of the puzzle is not very good.. rough surface.. dimmed color..
hmm.. that's what happened when you purchase 'cheap' stuff... T.T

anyway, i completed half of it
give me few more days and i shall complete it.. =)
very efficient~ progressing very fast.. hehehe..

i'm glad that i have the puzzle with me
it kept me distracted from those unnecessary thought
wondering if i should buy another one.. 3000pcs? wulalalala~



u r like the puzzle pieces that complete m3....

No comments: