Wednesday, July 14, 2010

.. druG abusE ..

My last paper is on the 16th of July
which is this Friday

Was not prepared at ALL
left 2 and a half days, but I was so demotivated to start
haihzz...... 11 chapters





nah, see my demotivated face



but i managed to settle 5 chapters today
wulalalala~

tml will be another 5 chapters
hopefully i can finish it off

this bad sore throat has been bugging me for 2 days
terrizible hollizible vegetable.....
no phlegm but it's burning inside!
infection i guess?

took my medication
drank lots and lots of water
use the salt water
hope the illness will wait until friday before it strikes~






my Last paper liao laaaaa
this will be my last exam in HELP

after Friday, I am no longer a Help student
'officially graduate from Help!'
erhm, yea.... not that official yet...... cz i got THESIS T.T

No comments: